Rook is an American Real Life Superhero in Phoenix, Arizona.
Rook describes his costume as such:
- A dress shirt, usually white (keeping with the bichromatic theme of the chessboard)
- A vest, sometimes brown leather, sometimes black suit, depending on the mission and mood.
- Blue jeans....I need the slacks for work!
- A brown leather fedora
- A specially designed fanny-pack/holster with a patch (on order) with a design inspired by Ebony Fox's costume suggestion with the motto "Reach Across the Board" at the top and "Here to Help" at the bottom.
- Black high-top steel-toed shoes (on order)
- A silver signet ring with a chess rook.
- ↑ Real Life Superheroes - The Forum; "Are costumes necessairy to become a RLSH?" original forum post by Bandit, September 24, 2012. (Retrieved September 26, 2012)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.